QLaw Association is an association of LGBT legal professionals and their friends. Serving as a voice for LGBT lawyers and other legal professionals in the state of Washington on issues relating to diversity and equality in the legal profession, in the courts, and under the law, the organization has five purposes:
- to provide opportunities for members of the LGBT legal community to meet in a supportive, professional atmosphere to exchange ideas and information;
- to further the professional development of LGBT legal professionals and law students;
- to educate the public, the legal profession, and the courts about legal issues of particular concern to the LGBT community;
- to empower members of the LGBT community by improving access to the legal and judicial system and sponsoring education programs;
- and to promote and encourage the advancement of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender attorneys in the legal profession.
Browse our website to learn more about QLaw’s purpose and activities, and feel free to contact us if you have questions or would like more information.