Thank you for your interest in QLaw! We appreciate your support of our mission and goals, and depend on your membership and your participation to make QLaw a fun and meaningful organization.
The cost to join QLaw is minimal, but the benefits are many, including:
- Listing in QLaw’s online Member Directory, searchable by members of the public and other attorneys who are looking for a GLBT-friendly lawyer;
- Reduced admission cost for the QLaw Annual Banquet, CLEs and special QLaw events;
- Special offers and discounts from our vendor partners - businesses include everything from legal support services to salon and day spa services;
- Special recognition through the Greater Seattle Business Association (GSBA)
- 15% - 25% off at all Brooks Brothers stores;
- Participation on a host of interesting QLaw Committees
In addition, your dues provide important financial support in furtherance of QLaw's mission to serve as a voice for gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender legal professionals in Washington on issues related to diversity and equality in the legal profession, in the courts and under the law.
We appreciate your membership, participation and support.
If you are a FIRST TIME member, join today through our Online Application. If you would like to renew an existing or lapsed membership, please log in to the website. Instructions can be found in our Renewal FAQ. (Our membership software system will only allow the same email address to appear in a single record, so the "Join Now" process is only available to first time members.)
- Students: Free
- Attorneys with 0-5 years of experience, non-profit attorneys: $25.00
- Attorneys with 5 or more years of experience: $50.00
- Other legal professionals: $10
Questions about joining or updating your membership information?